Transforming your home with an extension or refurbishment, building a new one or redesigning your garden are major undertakings. And they can be a huge worry!
Artichoke Architectural Consultancy has created Windsor Design Live to help take some of the stress out of the process, by bringing together a group of consultants and suppliers who can offer you expert advice and creative ideas to help you on your journey to transform your home. Mark Taylor Design is delighted to partnering with Artichoke Architectural Consultancy at the event.
This is an in-person event where you can book a one-to-one meeting with the consultants and suppliers to ask questions and be inspired by their work.
There are two dates to choose from: Saturday 9th September and Saturday 7th October.
The venue for Windsor Designs Live 2023 (on both dates) is The Education Centre at architecturally inspiring Thames Hospice, overlooking Bray Lake. The venue address is Thames Hospice, Windsor Road, Maidenhead, SL6 2DN. For more information on how to find the venue please follow this link.
As well as the stunning venue (and complimentary coffee and biscuits!), the many benefits of attending Windsor Designs Live 2023 include:
- Receiving free expert advice, guidance and ideas to help inspire you and alleviate your worries
- Meeting a wide range of consultants and suppliers who can help you transform your home
- Having one-to-one meetings with professionals, with no obligation*
- Taking home a brochure with details of all the consultants and suppliers
- More complimentary refreshments are available throughout the day
*Pre-booking is recommended. You can book your one-to-one time slot with one or more consultants or suppliers by following this link.
More information on the event can be found here FAQs